Scripture: I Kings 19:11-12 and Isaiah 55:6
In this noisy, busy life that I am living, where do I find God and hear His voice? How do I know what is His will if I am not actively listening and looking for Him every day?
1. I can find Him in our work
2. I find Him in difficult relationships
3. I find Him in my failings
4. I find Him in my loneliness
5. I find Him in my pleasures
He is always there speaking to me. He wants me to comprehend what He is saying, to conduct myself according to what He has told me, and to communicate His love to others.