1 Kings 19:1-3
- Elijah got scared of Jezebel because he forgot what God had done for him in the past.
- Elijah focused on the problem with Jezebel instead of focusing on God, which also caused him to falter.
- We must use our "mountain-top" experiences with God to give us strength for the inevitable low valleys we will face in our lives.
- What has God done for me in the last year?
- How can I remind myself of these things when I get caught up in my life?
- How can I help others through their valley experiences?