This is a special message from the Pastor. This was not recorded at church, so be wary that the volume may be significantly louder than what you are used to!
- Paul calls us to treat one another with love, considering others before ourselves.
- Jesus' incarnation as a human being was the ultimate display of humility--God becoming equal with His creation in order to save creation. We are called to follow this example as we interact with others.
- When we remember that Jesus died for us and He has never given up on us, it is easier to remember we should show that same love for others.
- Is there someone in my family or friend circle that I need to forgive?
- How can I approach them in a way that shows them I want to forgive them?
- What steps do I need to take to ease the anger or resentment in my heart?